Monday, February 9, 2009

Finally My Package Has Arrived!!

About 1 week i been waiting my Razer T-shirt "Well Equiped" and together with my friend Razer Lanyard. I buy from lowyat forum
and the package arrived safely. Thank to my friend Naqi "Oneiric" becoz lend me the money to buy. That time i dont have enough money and i dont want the t-shirt to be not available huhu xD

PS " later aku bayar balik lol "


And today it arrived (yay!!!)



Front - Well Equiped



From Back - For Gamers By Gamers - Razer



The Original Tag huhu xD



Razer Lanyard

5 comments:

  1. what a messy.. at least gosok dulu ler....
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha baru dpt jer aku trus tangkap gambar la..nk gosok aper nyer lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhu hey that's my t-shirt, ko beli pakai duit aku, wakakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  4. t-shirt aku la...duit tuh later aku kasi la.. cis

    ReplyDelete