Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformer 2 : Revenge Of the Fallen



Last nite me and my friend going out to watch transformer 2..
for my personal rated i give 9/10 for the transformer 2.. y ?
becoz of optimus prime..LOL
for me arr i dont like the way he talk for the transformer 2
suddenly optimus become so cocky and lanci haha...
he taunt the decepticon..
for me i think to be cool if u just fight for ur own good rather than taunting the enemy...neway it a great movie....
if u miss then rugi lor...haha xD

2 comments:

  1. Adeh, ko dah tengok, aku lom lagi sebab penuh sangat masa 1st day.... maybe next week wed since harga ticket murah :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha neway later on enjoy k...
    careful dgn H1N1 lol
    kl dh byk dh sampai nk tgk wayang pon kena cancel...
    rugi kalau x tgk xD

    ReplyDelete